Work Location :- Mumbai
Roles and responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing
testing activities related to complex ecommerce applications and system implementation projects using
- Work with partner teams to analyze defects, reproduce customer issues suggest next best action.
- Adapt to changing requirements/processes.
- Solid hands-on experience with test planning, defect tracking, test execution, test reporting and code
- Skills with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Proven and demonstrable skill in Responsive testing
- Experience testing in both Windows and Linux environments
- Good understanding of web frameworks and the corresponding testing strategies
- Agile software development experience: Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP).
- Any of the following test certifications – QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB, a plus
Skills: e Commerce (MUST) Selenium, Agile, responsive test, Linux, windows. In the absence of accountable
person the reporting manager can take the decision. Experience Rage will work if 4 to 7 years.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience Rage will work if 4 to 7 years.
Strong communication skill