Candidate will be responsible for designing and developing the Java SpringBoot based applications & services. Candidate must have hands-on knowledge of following skills:
- 5 or more years of professional experience in Spring, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Java Collection framework, Microservices, OOPS and Multithreading Concepts
- Experience with Micro Services, RESTful Web Services using SpringBoot
Working knowledge of JUnit, Maven & Jenkins.
- Knowledge and experience on SQL
- Design Microservices, Conceptual Models, Sequence and Class Diagrams
- Participate in design and code reviews with external vendors and ensure that code quality metrics are adhered to.
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and cope with the speed of scrum process.
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Micro Services, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
The candidate will be accountable for the following applications
- Java SpringBoots based Micro services framework development
- Experience with Java SpringBoot development framework.
- Experience in handling critical issues in production environment and resolution.
- Reflection API’s & Java Class loader concepts
- Strong in JPA/Hibernate framework
- Hands on exp on Java Design patterns (Beyond – Factory pattern, Singleton pattern)
- API gateway integration, API security and API performance benchmarking
- Experience with configuration management and source control systems (Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit, SVN)
Having some UI framework knowledge to guide UI developers for integration.