Work Location- Gandhinagar, Gujarat
We are looking for Product Sales Specialists to sell the cloud SaaS solutions to the prospective customers and existing clients in the designated markets, prepare and present solution demos, analyze client needs and sell the functional and technical aspects of the solution to clients that fits their needs, prepare high quality winning proposals that “connects the dots” between technical and business requirements, negotiate pricing as per commercial guidelines, faster closure of deals, and coordinate the client on-boarding activities with implementation team to ensure customer success.
The role requires to prioritize the leads based on market intelligence and analytics, account level opportunity assessment, and improve the bid winning rates. Also, work closely with partners, industry event organizers, and internally with product technical teams for customer feedback, commercial teams for pricing and marketing activities.
- Lead the discussion with prospects/existing customers to deeply understand their solution needs
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations, demos, or technical proposals.
- Sell the value of Cargoes Products using multiple channels i.e. phone, presentation, online demos
- Build relationships with partners to find and realize opportunities and attend industry events.
- Conduct competitor analysis and provide insight into sales plan and how to beat the competition
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof of Concepts, Pilot projects.
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, prepare proposals, and pitch Cargoes Products with key differentiators.
- Work with Product team to provide customer/market feedback and prioritize requirements/issues
- Hand over the signed customers to the on-boarding team and maintain customer relationship
- Coordinate with commercial and marketing teams for pricing, and marketing activities
- Meet the monthly/annual business targets i.e. new customers signed, new sales revenues, renewals
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or business administration/economics, or logistics
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in SaaS cloud solution sales of ERP/CRM, or Logistics solutions
- Excellent skills of proposal preparations, customer presentations, demos of solutions, effort estimation, and other pre-sales activities
- Very good understanding of one or more industries like Freight Forwarding, Transportation, Logistics
- Must bring in consultative approach, commercial awareness, stronger customer orientation with the ability to map customer needs into solutions offered
- Result oriented and ability to delivers business targets in new and tough market conditions
- Team oriented with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Multi-tasking, and able to effectively manage multiple customer engagements with a high degree of responsiveness and meet customer expectations and timelines
- Ability to work independently, strong attention to customer needs and solution fitment, and a passion for driving pre-sales business activities to develop and grow the business for Cargoes products.
Certification in International Freight Forwarding, or Logistics and Transportation