Work Location- Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Key Responsibilities –
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets & cash flow statements in Multi currencies for Multi country entities.
- Driving/owning and automating several aspects of management reporting, making sure that there is alignment and consistency in outputs and conclusions
- Help prepare annual budgets/financial forecasts, collaborating with department heads to gather relevant data
- Monitor budget performance, identify variances
- Support in the month-end & year-end closing processes, ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded/reconciled
- Prepare journal entries, review accruals and conduct financial analysis to validate the accuracy of financial statements
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, accounting standards, and other financial laws
- Prepare for and facilitate internal and external audits, responding to audit inquiries
- GST Compliance – GST calculations, returns filing, Reconciliations, refunds etc.
- TDS Compliance – TDS calculations, returns filing, issuing Form 16
- Day to day supporting in Taxation function (TDS and GST) of all entity ensuring timely – calculations, payments and return fillings, refund processing, issuing Form 16 and 16A
- 26 AS Reconciliation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Chartered Accountant 1-2 years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and budgeting
- Excellent in G suite (Google workspace), Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and other financial reporting software applications
- Proficient in managing large data sets
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ethics and integrity in handling sensitive financial information.