Work Location :- Gandhinagar, Gujarat
5 to 8 years of experience in Oracle HCM Modules implementation
– 3+ years of experience in implementing and supporting Oracle HCM Cloud modules such as Global HR, Core HR, ORC, Performance, Absence, Talent Management, Learning Management, Compensation and Benefits.
– At least 2 End to End implementations/support experience of Oracle HCM Modules
– Certifications in Oracle HCM Cloud a huge plus
– Ability to quickly understand HR and Payroll concepts and apply to technology
– Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents
– Ability to produce artefacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
– Ability to do Fusion Application Configuration, Testing.
– Knowledge of application to application integration on public cloud, using Oracle Integration cloud or SOA is desirable
– Determination, self-motivation and an eagerness to take on new challenges
– Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business