Work Location :- Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Domain :- Terminal Operating System
Must have: Shipping Liner/ Terminal Operations experience. Candidates are preferred with exposure on TOS systems like Zodiac, Navis.
• 5~6 years of which minimum 3 years doing Product Backlogs in Agile software projects and at least 1 year as a developer or quality assurance.
• Possesses outstanding analytical skills and is able to work in the agile environment supporting the agile team.
• Excellent at business requirements gathering, analysing business processes, reengineering and improving them to make the business effective and efficient. Knows all latest tools and technologies to support them in their work (requirement management and documentation systems, including ones for prototyping and process mapping etc.).
• Ability to propose interesting solutions and improvements to processes. Expertise in developing coherent, informative and usable project documentation with great attention to details.
• High level of work commitment, great interpersonal and communication skills, good analytical problem-solving ability. Able to build trusting and friendly relationship with project stakeholders and effectively manage them.
– Must have exposure on logistics domain.
– Must have proven experience in understanding features based on dev code, write and execute DB queries and do system analysis
• Possess the ability to produce the necessary backlogs for the development team in an agile environment.
• Form close collaborations with Client’s Subject Matter Experts
• Business analysis and requirements management;
• Documentation creation (Project Initiation Document, System Requirements Specification, user stories, etc.) and other project documents as required;
• User Interface prototyping;
• Business processes modelling;
• Analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Decision making and problem solving;
• Good planning skills;
• Quality Assurance;
• Customer relations and effective communication.