Work Location :- Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in Oracle, PL/SQL development.
Diploma in Computer Science or Management with 8+ years of experience in Oracle database Programming (Oracle, PL/SQL development).
Certification in Project Management, SUN JAVA Certified professional, Oracle Certified Professional, Knowledge and experience in JAVA Technologies.
1. Oracle, PL/SQL development proficiency and working experience is must with strong technical skills.
– Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, and Java Script frameworks. 1-2 projects Implementation experience in above technologies preferred.
– Experience in OOPS
– Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
– SQERT based project Analysis
2. Application Programming – The ability to code and test modules that meet the design specifications in ORACLE 10g/ 11g, PL/SQL experience is a must.
3. Working experience in JAVA and J2EE Technologies will be preferred.
- Software development and enhancements based on business requirements using Oracle, PL/SQL, Forms, Pro*C and Reports. Knowledge and experience on JAVA and its components would be an advantage.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong adherence to project deadlines.
- Communication to project stakeholders for requirement gathering and clarifications.
- Review and rollout complete solution.
- Manage Project and process documentation.
- Gap analysis between the existing solution and proposed change
- Coding as per DPW IT standard code review guide lines.
- Review the coding done by team and outsources partners
- Testing the delivered solution before giving for system integration testing
- Compile and present project status reports.