Work Location: Gandhinagar, Pune
• Good understanding of QA methodologies, procedures and QA documentation. Design, develop and maintain test cases.
• Work closely with onsite team & client on Application Support, Maintenance & Implementation tasks.
• Must be able to perform detailed analysis from logs, Query results for an issue reported
• Must be willing to work work in Shift Environment including night shifts and in 24×7 mode, even on Public Holidays as per roaster setup.
• Ready to travel on client site (even on short notice)
• Have sound knowledge about at least one Incident Management system/application.
• Can able to work as an individual contributor and within team as well
• Maintain relevant status reports, in timely manner
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, self-driven, strong interpersonal skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
• IT Graduate
• Minimum 5 years of technical experience in Application Support, Maintenance & Implementation projects, on a complex environment.
• Recent 2 years of experience in Logistics (Shipping) industry, preferably. Knowledge of Container port Operations is Preferrable
* Candidate must be willing to work on night shifts including holidays as per roster